Tuesday, April 9, 2013

1 year of Faber Files


It is little over a year since I started the Faber Files and it has been great to hear all your feedback and get to show a little from behind the scenes of Bionicle and other stuff. As you may know we are currently very busy with the production of the 2014 special and that is like a dream come true. Hope that it continues right to the last frame is ready for premièring. 
To celebrate the first year and soon post number 100 I will post a series of posters that was done as teasers and concept tests. Some were used and some served as inspiration.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, one whole year! I've been enjoying following this blog since I first learned of it and it's amazing how quickly the time has flown by!

    Are you ever going to be able to post any Hero Factory stuff here? I'm not sure how much of that might be under an NDA or the like, but I've really enjoyed Hero Factory so far and we haven't really seen or heard many details about how you've been involved with that theme. I hope one day you'll be free to share what promotional materials and concept design you worked on, and I hope that day doesn't have to wait until the theme has wrapped up for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment and to answer you on the Hero Factory stuff it has surely been a big part of my life for the last 4 years but as you have already guessed I will not post any of that stuff because of NDA. The only stuff I can release on this blog is my old personal concept material. Attempts to make a full behind the scenes of Bionicle have been made but has been cancelled again. Hopefully one day I will be able to show newer stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much. The inner kid in me is jumping like crazy right now :P

    And thanks a lot (really) for the whole year of activity in the blog. Not always fans have the chance to see this kind of stuff, nor this close, and I feel that BIONICLE's been one of the best exceptions in this regard, thanks to everyone involved, from Greg or yourself to the very own LEGO company.

    Keep up the good work and good luck on the new Hero Factory project :)

    ReplyDelete